What is the signature for H.245
- The l7-filter project doesn't have one. I'm not familiar with the protocol, so I can't give other ways of identifying it. Drop me some links and I will try to look into it. --Sysop 10:52, 29 Jul 2005 (PDT)
 HOWTO Write a L7 Filter
I think that you should add a howto write a L7 filter as the one on the l7 website isn't easy to follow.
It should included:
- how to get the data from a packet sniffer e.g. ethereal
- how to use that information, i.e. interpreting the information you need that will uniquely identify that protocol.
- how to use reg expressions
- how to test your new L7 filter
- how to write an L7 filter to conform with the standards of L7
- Well, I should probably just improve the HOWTO on the l7-filter website, since I run that too. I will keep your suggetions in mind. (In the meanwhile, feel free to write an article on it on this site.) --Sysop 07:36, 14 Oct 2005 (PDT)
 Category for Main Page and sysop fixes.
- Main page should be linked to Category:Protected pages and Category:Protocol Info Wiki
- Broken page possibly at: 
- Delete cat at: 
- Delete or fix cat at: 
--Bigalmax 10:27, 26 November 2007 (PST)
 Redirect issue or I must be too tired to figure it out lol.
http://protocolinfo.org/wiki/Left_4_Dead_2 -> 'L4d2' -> 'L4D2' should be 'Left 4 Dead 2' -> 'L4D2' redirect; but for some reason it messes up on me.